Friday, March 18, 2011

Hsbc Rewards Discover

In memoriam, Michael Jackson, by Juan Pedro Rodríguez Vázquez

friend Juan Pedro Rodriguez, who back on track and send us more.



R emember a few years ago when I first saw THRILLER and also saw him as an integral.

Of all the monsters that populate typical and topical horror films my favorite is Werewolf and when I saw the conversion to Michael, something more like a man lynx, but not in absoluto.Era desmerecía absolutely brilliant and open up the imagination in all sorts of man-beast. That image is forever etched in my mind.

The day I saw his funeral, I began to stir memories of my childhood and youth, I'm not a big fan of his, not so much like my friend Toni who idolizes and considers an example of human beings to follow. It will not misguided but my position is more moderate, but can not be discussed nor his talent or his temper, the same way that you can not deny the tremendous influence exerted by the undisputed on a whole generation that I belong. So, as I said, part of their social influence as an artist and character are mixed with part of my life so that now I can not dissociate the one without attracting my mind to remember something else.

short, Michael liked it or not, was part of the lives of many people and when I saw on TV his gold coffin and tried to synthesize it into an image that came to mind picture that sparked my imagination the first time I saw Thriller.

Therefore abuzz with memories, translating into a role that image before I could forget it, it was not just the video, but I formed in my mind.
Thus honor and thank the good memories I hold out in my mind and I remember not how he died but how he lived. Goodbye

Michael, and thanks for everything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment