Thursday, February 3, 2011

Generate Your Paper Toy

Spanish Top Ten Comics of 2010 as Manuel Darias

We echo the list of the ten best comics of 2010 English has developed, as always, his friend Manuel Darias:

As on previous occasions, and in light of the albums I read in 2010 that, of course, are far less actually appeared in the English market, I will give my personal list of those who, in my opinion, are the nine best comics who have seen the light in the course last year. In recent times, Jan has become the chosen month for some prominent critics of the universe the globe and the bullet will decide to submit their individual listings containing the most interesting comics published during the previous year in our country. In these enumerations, all include work done by both national and foreign artists. Perhaps the peculiarity of my list is that I refer only to comics drawn by English cartoonists, following my line known as possible to enhance our cartoonists who certainly deserve all the support we can offer commentators.

Continued here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment